Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day 22 - Wednesday, April 1

Previous night's sleep - poor - went to bed past 1am and woke up around 6am

Consumption - good at work - not so good after

Post - workout - whey + water
Breakfast - lowfat peach yogurt w/ raw rolled oats added - pretty good. the uncooked oats are very chewy and nutty in flavor, though I think i would prefer if they were toasted, unfortunately, I don't have access to a toaster or oven at work.
Lunch - salad w/ diced ham, cherry tomatoes, bell peppers, sunflower seeds, fake bacon bits, croutons, and balsamic vinaigrette + tuna salad + seafood salad - all together, weighed about 1.25lbs. ate 3/5's of it for lunch and later for a snack
Snack - small banana
Snack the rest of the aforementioned salad
Dinner - steamed broccoli and a hot dog w/ relish, mustard, and ketchup
Casein + water
Snack - hot dog w/ relish, spicy brown mustard, and ketchup + jalapeno Cheetos (money) + some chunky monkey - about 1/2 a pint

It was the after dinner that did it. I totally wasn't hungry and was ready to eat some vanilla yogurt and granola.

Workout - cardio - on track - 1 hour at 60% heart rate (avg. 131 / minute) on the elliptical machine

I don't think I am going to workout before work tomorrow - my entire body is sore, I was planning on doing biceps and shoulders, but my shoulders are sore, possibly from doing chest and back on Monday. Maybe I will squeeze some cardio in, but my knees are starting to not feel so good...we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Who knows what tomorrow brings...

No comments:

Post a Comment