Friday, April 10, 2009

Day 31 - Friday, April 10

Previous night's sleep - off track - around 6.5 - went to bed past 1:15am and woke up at 6 to go work out and fell back asleep, woke up around 7:45am - so, Mike and Rana decided to play tennis before hitting the gym, the courts are at the gym. When I received my wake up call from Mike around 6am, I asked him if they would be playing tennis, yes he said. So, I figured, I would get a little extra sleep. Having done this a million times before, I knew I wouldn't wake up. But I went to bed again anyway, and woke up just in time to call them and find out they were getting ready to leave after playing an hour of tennis.

Consumption - terrible.

Breakfast - 5 hash browns + a steak, egg, and cheese bagel from McDonald's
Lunch - 1 slice of cheese and 1 slice of pepperoni from Christian's Pizza
Snack - sausage and egg biscuit left over from breakfast
Snack - a rib from Belmont Barbecue
Dinner - pho noodles w/ pork tenderloin and steakums along w/ the noodles + rice - very traditional, credit Visa
Dessert - chocolate chip cookie sandwich (icing b/n the two cookies) + an ice cream sandwich

Workout - imagined

30 days into the new lifestyle change, I have managed to gain about 5lbs. I started in at about 244lbs and now weigh 249lbs

Hopefully it's muscle gained.

Ha. Optimism.

No comments:

Post a Comment