Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 26 - Sunday, April 5

Sleep - decent - 6+ hours - start/stop - decent - went to bed past 2am and woke up around 9:30am

Consumption - train wreck

Breakfast - 4 x sausage patties, 4 x fried eggs (sunny side up), lots of rice - trust me, it will change your life + 2 or 3 ice cream sandwiches + 1 x can of coca cola followed by a two hour nap.
Lunch - 3 x sausage links, 1 nathan's hot dog - no bun, 3 x fried eggs (sunny side up), lots of rice + 2 x cans orange crush soda + 1 or 2 ice cream sandwiches
Dinner - pho noodles - credit visa - plus 2 ice cream sandwhiches

So...I did very little today

The weather outside was beautiful...after a late start I ate a coma inducing breakfast and watched How I Met Your Mother until I passed out. Then I woke up and picked Alan up from the Audi dealership and came home and did it again, except, I didn't sleep this time around, but watched many more episodes...

Also, I made chocolate covered strawberries for work tomorrow - think of it is a repayment of debt to Mary. A couple of weeks ago, maybe more like a month ago, I catered an event and asked Mary if she could make some of her famous brittle. She asked that I provide the ingredients and she produced. Her brittle is crunchy without being hard. I can not convey how good it is. Salted butter, hershey bars, sugar, slivered almonds, and chopped walnuts...

so good. So, tomorrow, I will bring her some chocolate covered strawberries along with the makings for the strawberry granola parfaits mentioned yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment