Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 28 - Tuesday, April 7

Previous night's sleep - mixed - 7.5 hours - broken - went to bed around 1:10am, woke up at 6am, to go to the gym. Rana was supposed to call me to wake me up to go, so I figure, free sleep, I go back to sleep, and wake up when she calls. She didn't. I woke up again around 7:25am. Again, with the free sleep. Woke up a little after 8am, and then again at 8:45am when Rana texted me to say that she had overslept. I was then about 15 minutes late to work.

Consumption - not good, not terrible.


Breakfast - fat free vanilla yogurt w/ vanilla almond crunch Bare Naked Granola - bought the fat free Kroger brand
Lunch - beef stroganoff over egg noodles, steamed broccoli, and potatoes O'Brian (hash browns, peppers, and onions) - the broccoli from work looked disgusting - bland in color and limp, the florets were mush and the stems somewhat retaining some firmness, but definitely no crunch - surprisingly good, I wouldn't be surprised if the broccoli was bathed in butter and salt after said requisite steaming
Snack - shredded lettuce, light Caesar dressing, and chicken salad
Dinner - Buffarella w/ bleu cheese and celery - at Wild Wing Cafe - money - though, the chicken inside was not crispy - better for me than wings I suppose
Snack - popcorn - watched Fast and Furious - not worth it, not better than the first
Snack - pizza - two small pieces, equivalent to about 1 slice of a large pizza - credit Visa - portabello, mozz, tomato sauce, and alfredo sauce.

no workout

takeaway: I need more sleep. Period point blank.

No comments:

Post a Comment