Sunday, April 5, 2009

Day 25 - Saturday, April 4

Sleep - good - 7+ hours - start/stop - poor - I went to bed past 3 and woke up after 11

Consumption - poor at best

Breakfast - I can't remember if I ate breakfast...
Lunch - hamburger w/ american cheese, ketchup, mayo, lettuce + hot dog w/ ketchup, mustard, onions + the best macaroni and cheese in the world (heavy cream, smoked gouda, pancetta, and shells), and more
Dinner - 1 hamburger w/ two patties, cheese, egg, ketchup, mayo, lettuce + 2 hot dogs - ketchup, mustard, relish, onions + 2 x chicken legs + ice cream sandwich + 2 sliced strawberry, granola, vanilla yogurt parfaits


I had a barbecue at my house this afternoon, cooked some burgers, hot dogs, chicken legs, and the best macaroni and cheese in the world along w/ some parfaits.

It was good.

20+ people - spent around $100 and have plenty of food left over - people also brought food.

No comments:

Post a Comment