Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day 30 - Thursday, April 9

Previous night's sleep - terrible - 5 hours - I went to bed after 1 and woke up a little bit after 6

Consumption - bad

Post workout - whey + water
Breakfast - fat free vanilla yogurt w/ vanilla almond crunch Bare Naked Granola - bought the fat free Kroger brand
Lunch - meatloaf, a double serving of mashed potatoes, gravy, a roll + 6 chicken wings w/ ranch
Snack - the rest of the meatloaf above
Dinner - whopper jr. + spicy chicken sandwich from burger king
Dessert - small slice of Kroger Turtle cake + small slice of peanut butter cake from Hot Cakes + some vanilla ice cream
Snack - whopper jr.
Casein + water

Workout - Cardio - excellent
1 hour at an average of 69% max heart rate - 144 beats/min on avg. on the interval setting of the elliptical machine

So, at work, they started this walking program, you get prizes for hitting milestones of miles walked/ran - 30 miles by May I think is the first and 400 miles by October

I didn't go on the kick-off walk today, seeing as I stuffed my face with meatloaf and chicken wings right before the walk. People won prizes - $100 in massage gift certificates...I wish I had walked...

No comments:

Post a Comment