Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Day 21 - Tuesday, March 31

Previous night's sleep - 4.5 hours - poor - start/stop - poor - went to bed past 1:15am and woke up around 6:30am

Consumption - decent - with crappy ending

Post workout - whey + water
Breakfast - Dannon vanilla Light and Healthy yogurt + some bear naked granola and 1 small bowl of cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds with light soy milk - I had less than enough yogurt and granola so ate some cereal at work
Lunch - Panera bread - 1/2 a bacon turkey bravo and french onion soup and baguette
* achievement unlocked - did not eat any Maggie Moo's for dessert w/ everyone else
Dinner - steamed then sauteed broccoli w/ pan seared salmon w/ herbs de provence - what was supposed to be dinner from the previous night - I left it at home and went out to eat for lunch
Dinner - again - bad - wings from Wild Wing Cafe - 8 x Boss + 8 x Slayer - w/ celery and two bleu cheese dips
* for some reason, I always want to eat ice cream after wings...I have some Chunky Monkey in the freezer - but didn't eat it...it's Ben & Jerry's just in case you were wondering.

Workout - Cardio - on track - 1 hour at 60% max heart rate - actual - avg. of 125 beats per minute

I bought a heart rate monitor last night on the interwebs that Al Gore created - it is a Reebok precision trainer xt heart rate monitor w/ chest strap - if it comes in the mail, I'll let you know how it goes. I picked it up for $30 from Buy.com. I am concerned because it's been more than 24 hours since I placed the order and I have not received a confirmation email from them...though I do have my paypal receipt for the purchase. I guess it's out of my hands.

I hope to do cardio everyday and lift 3 x per week. I will start by trying to go to the gym Monday through Friday in the mornings before work. Let's see how tomorrow plays out.

My chest, shoulders, abs, and back are very sore. I know that it's working and for that, I appreciate the soreness. No protein before bed, I figure I got enough from wings.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment