Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 13 - Monday March 23

This morning, at the gym, I weighed most I have in the past two weeks - 248lbs. Probably the past couple of months. Is my body going the wrong way? Next weight check at the end of the month.

Previous night's sleep - 4.5 hours - poor - start/stop - poor - I went to bed at 2 and woke up around 6:30am

Consumption - decent

Whey + water - Post-workout
Breakfast - 1 bowl of cereal, Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds with light soy milk
Lunch - burger w/ swiss cheese, mushroom, bacon, ketchup and mayo + fries
Dinner - salmon w/ rice pilaf and steamed broccoli from the Biltmore Grill.
Snack - half of a medium archer from Arch's - something w/ brownies, vanilla, and chocolate pudding ice cream
Snack - 1 small fuji apple
Casein + water

Cardio - 7am - goal met
1 hour on the elliptical machine - at an avg of 128+ heart rate


So, the workout stuff is getting there but the diet notsomuch. I hope to workout before work tomorrow so that the rest of my day does not interfere w/ exercise regimen.

Jose reminded me today of my pot belly and man boobs, moobies, chesticles, et al. He pointed out the Arch's in my hands and I threw it away. Motivation.

No comments:

Post a Comment